Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SF Market Double Ad Wednesday Highlights

Wednesday already....

I don't know about anybody else, but I kind of NEED the holiday vacation days to arrive. It seems like I am screwing everything up and I can only assume it is because I need a break. (Then again, you know what they say about assuming - and I don't need one more way to make an "ass out of me".. and I feel like we should leave "u" out of it.)

Anyway, let's look at SF Market's Double Ad Wednesday deals, shall we?

Remember last week, they had the fabulous price on b/s chicken breasts along with these other great prices.

And this week?
$3.97 - lb - Large Raw EZ Peel Shrimp
$0.67 - for a 5 lb bag of Russet Potatoes!!! (Not a typo, NOT "per lb")
$0.77 - lb fresh Green Beans, Bunched Broccoli, Italian, Yellow, or Mexican Grey Squash
$0.77 - each Hass Avocados or Tropical Mangoes
$0.99 - boxes 25 bag count assorted SF Market Teas
$1.49 - 16 oz packages of Darigold butter

See all the deals from both ads here.

No comments:

Post a Comment