Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Why I always do free sample deals..

This offer for free trial sizes of Aquafresh (click on free sample, it will let you print a coupon - you don't even have to wait for the mail on this one!) comes just as I am watching our houseguests make full use of the basket of trial sizes and samples I have left in the guest room for them. I always take advantage of trial size offers I find one the web, and samples I get sent - I save them in a bag in the linen closet marked "guests" and then when we have visitors I put a big basket with soaps, shampoos, toothpastes, styling products, perfume sample vials, along with toothbrushes, ear plugs (some guests aren't so used to our busy city location), qtips and cotton balls, and a carafe of water with glasses in their room so they have what they might need... I know that some readers see posts about sample sizes and think "why does she bother with a tiny toothpaste?" - but all of those things I collect throughout the year are the perfect way to make my guests feel like I went that extra mile to welcome them, without spending a dime.

No comments:

Post a Comment