Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's COUPON MANIA!!

.. Or so my Albertson's circular tells me, anyway.. And while I don't know if I feel any mania about it, they have some good deals - they are the Pickin Chicken Deal of the week, with b/s breasts at $1.88 lb... and there are coupons in the circular for everything from Coke and Oj to to cheese and bread that offer some pretty darn good prices... also, Bar S deli products are 33% off, which may or may not be a good thing, since I find Albertson's regular prices so much higher than other stores that I have no clue what prices they might be taking the 33% off of..
Pork country style ribs are $1.49

Safeway's making it complicated, as usual, adding "Mix and Match" pricing that gives you reduced prices on some items if you buy 10 of them.. I tend to skip this crap because I never have even sets of 10, so I have to choose which to buy to get the good price.. Sorry, lame - if you are going to have a sale, just have a sale.. this is about as awesome as your stupid coupons that only work if you spend a minimum amount.

King Soopers has a few things worth mentioning imo:
Pork Loin or Rib chops are 50% off
Fresh Express Bagged salads are 2 for $3.00 - DIY salad is probably still cheaper, but this is pretty good
Oranges are 2 for $1.00

Anything I missed that is fabulous?

No comments:

Post a Comment