Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SF market double ad Wed..

Bad blogger... today is double ad Wednesday and I haven't even glanced at SF's newest circular..
Anyhoo, it is the last day to snatch up that $1.88 lb b/s chicken breast over there, when I went they had several different sizes of prepackaged pieces to pick from, which was nice..

This week they have deveined raw shrimp for $3.97 lb - I am only getting us a 1/2 lb from now on, after our last full lb left us with lots of extra (not that it is a bad thing to have shrimp leftover for lunch).

Also, YaYa's airpopped popcorn varieties are 2 bags for $3.00 - I only discovered these this week, and I'm hooked on this easy version of everyone's favorite snack.

If you want to try the grossest tasting drink IN THE WORLD, Zevia soda pop is on sale for $3.00 a 6 pack this week.. alas, this stevia-sweetened diet soda could have been my dream-come-true when I found it months ago.. instead it is a funk that will haunt my darkest dreams for many moons to come..
/color commentary by Keri


See both ads here

No comments:

Post a Comment