Monday, June 29, 2009

Sometimes you just have to get out of the house!!

Sure, there is plenty of free fun for the taking around this fabulous town, and some nights nothing beats kicking off your shoes, putting the dog on your lap and watching a little TV.

BUT - some nights nothing short of happy hour, I mean BEYOND my "happy hour at home" nights with 'tinis and snacks on the Treehouse patio, I mean out and about, ventin' to friends, watching the guy next to you on the table with his tie around his head screaming "MORE NACHOS! THE BOSS SUCKS!" kind of happy hour..

So what is a frugal girl to do? Denver actually has lots of great Happy Hour deals (remember my Blue Bonnet post? Wowza, that is a screamin' deal!).. the latest I have learned about will find me and some of the most fabulous women you could ever hope to have as friends sipping $1.00 Belinis (yes - $1.00!) at 5 degrees in Larimer Square this evening.. (or apres work, as the menu says.. nice..)
They also have a 4 dollar appy menu that actually gets even cheaper if you pick a few selections to combine!!
Check out the info here, and if you are in fact, one of my 3 readers, SPEAK UP... tell us your favorite absolute screaming happy hour deal in Denver or the burbs...

Drink up, Buttercups..

2 comments:

  1. omg i want to come out for appie hour I can't drink, but I sure can eat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new fave is Cru - 1/2 off apps and pizzas, and a different $5 glass of wine each night. It goes until 7, and is only Mon - Thurs I believe. Though $1 bellinis at 5 Degrees sound awesome! I wish I could have made it last night. -Dawn

    ReplyDelete