Monday, June 15, 2009

Stock up for BBQs

So thanks to King Soopers and Bar S coupons, I have managed to get a pretty good stash of hotdogs (beef and turkey, take your pick) stowed in the freezer for improptu grilling incidents - but I always like to have some veggie burgers for my meat-shunning guests...
This Target coupon stacking Stolen Moment will get me ready (you KNOW I am going to do this a couple times) to feed the masses:

Morningstar Farms Gardenburgers $2.89
- Use $1.00/1 printable here and
$2.00/2 Target printable here
Final = $.89 ea


With those, my Hot Dogs, and the buns frozen from one of King Soopers awesome $0.88 a pack sales, I am ready to get grillin' on the fly... (wearing the "I'll have a Cafe-mocha-vodka-valium-latte to go, please" apron that twin Sissy gifted me for our b-day, natch)

2 comments:

  1. Morningstar farms products were slightly more expensive at my Target, so my deal turned out to be around $1.50 for each of the two packages.. but that is still a pretty dang good deal and now I have my freezer stash!

    ReplyDelete