Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SF Market double ad Wed prep...

SF Market, much like the big grocery chains this week I imagine, is all about the grilling fun in time for Memorial Day!!
In addition to last week's specials, good thru tomorrow, check out these new deals being featured starting tomorrow:

-Beef Back Ribs - $0.99 lb

-Jumbo E-Z peep shrimp $3.99lb (KS had this price last week, and one lb was A LOT of shrimp for The Hub and I!)

-Fuji or Braeburn apples - $0.88 lb

-Large Artichokes 0 $0.99 each

- Potatoes (5lb bag), Califlower, Onions (2lb bag), Cucumbers, Baby Carrots (1 lb bag), Grape Tomoatoes (10oz.) - 2 for $3.00

-Beefsteak Tomatoes - $0.99 lb (although I am pretty picky about my tomatoes, so I will want to see them before I decide of this is good)

-All natural extra lean ground beef - $1.99 lb (family pack)

-Deli Salads (last minute picnic contribution!) - $0.99 lb

No comments:

Post a Comment