Monday, May 4, 2009

Always a Deal in Denver (or anywhere)

This weekend while searching the racks at my favorite Good Will, I stumbled on the dress that will be my "go to" for weddings this summer... a simple strapless Orange J. Crew number that can be accessorized oh-so-many ways... For $8.99... and I love it, I love it!

And it is great time to point out that there are some things that are ALWAYS a great way to stretch a buck, and second hand stores are one of my favorites! It is the thrill of the hunt that really keeps me going back for more - but it is also an ecconomically and environmentally great alternative to running for the mall! So next time you are looking for the perfect dress, a few "new" chairs for around the table, or ANYTHING ( and I mean anything) try second hand first!!

2 comments:

  1. I <3 thrift stores - I agree I love the thrill of the hunt. I'm so cheap that I won't shop them unless it is 50% off day (which is every Saturday for Goodwill & ARC).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete