Tuesday, May 12, 2009

SF Market Double ad planning time!!

Tomorrow is Double Ad Wednesday at lovely Sunflower Market.. in addition to last week's finds, let's take a look at the flyer for this week (both available here) and peruse the deals that start tomorrow:

Bone IN chicken breast - $1.99 lb (I like bone in chk breast, it is more forgiving and easier to get a juicy finished product, but I end up having to cut it off the bone for The Hub so I usually skip it)
Boneless Pork Loin Roast - $1.97 lb
Boneless London Broil - $1.97 lb
Kiwis or Lemons - 4 for $1.00
Limes - 5 for $1.00
Cucumbers and Green Bell Peppers - 2 for $1.00 (I stock up on Bell Peppers and roast and freeze them when the price is right)
Seedless Watermelons - 2 for $3.00

Those are the things that stood out for me... Also if you are strictly or partially an organic veggie family, there are good prices on Avocados, Zucchini, Broccoli, and Romaine lettuce - check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment