Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Grocery Circular Weekly deals

Oh Albertsons, you continue to impress me with your great deals, while horrifying me with all your regular prices... This week I will stop by to pick up:
-10lb bag of potatoes for $1.99 (full dollar cheaper than SF Market for 10 lbs - I am seriously excited)
-Buy one get TWO free packages of petite sirloin steaks
-Banquet Frozen Meals - $0.57 each (not great for you, but they were my go-to lunch for The Hub when he was looking for a job, and I still keep some around just in case.)
-3 for $1.00 Betty Crocker Muffin and Bread mixes
- $0.99 each Red Bell Peppers (nice when you can find colors other than green under a buck)

At Safeway they are doubling coupons (up to 50 cents) right now - and also:
-$1.88 lb b/s chicken breast - PICKIN' CHICKEN DEAL OF THE WEEK
- 50% off select steak varieties

And King Soopers
- $0.99 lb Pork Country Ribs
- $0.33 lb Rocky Ford Cantaloupe
-$0.88 Kroger Ice Cream (mmmm, tasty treat)


And at this point you shouldn't be paying over $1.58 a gallon for regular milk anywhere... Now I am waiting to see who is first to drop their price lower than that on sale...

No comments:

Post a Comment