Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SF Double Ad Wednesday tomorrow!!

Click here to look at both ads
I get SO excited to see what SF Market is going to have on super-duper sale each week...
I held off on the organic avocados last week - and I have to say (since I am not picky about organic when it comes to avocado) I am thrilled to see standard avocados on sale for $0.88 each this week!! (Can you say GIANT VAT OF GUACAMOLE? Cinco de Mayo IS a week from today!)
Grab some of those pork country ribs from last week and cook them up SPICY in the crock pot for perfect taco filling too!! (drool)
Roma Tomatoes ($0.88 a lb), Red or White Onions ($1.00 for 2 lbs), and Green and Red Leaf Lettuce($0.88 a bunch/head) are all on sale too -as are Tortillas, although I bet we will see better Tortilla prices at other supermarkets this week... even fresh cilantro is a great price this week at $0.50 a bunch - A serious fiesta is in order!

Several different kinds of potatoes are 2 lbs for $1.00 this week, which happens pretty regularly at SF, but it is a pretty good price (FMV/Kroger bags of potatoes, when you can find them, average 31-33 cents per lb, which is slightly better, but only for Russets and sometimes I can't find them.)

Are there great things I am missing? List 'em below...
Off to check out the weekly "big 3" circulars for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment