Monday, April 13, 2009

Mackin' the Mac n Cheese

I have heard rumors that the individual Easy Macs at Target are priced right around $0.50 a piece... sooooo, if you use the coupon from here that lets you save $1.00 off of two, you are looking at free, or very close to free, mac n cheese... If you care to kick it up a notch, I believe there is a printable coupon at the smartsource website that would actually make it free with overage that would possibly help with the rest of your bill... Now I don't get quite that complicated with my couponing, but I know that some people really get a rush from advanced stacking -so go forth and stack if you must!

BTW, you can generate extra coupons just by reselecting the coupon again and selecting print again (readers of my cooking blogs know that they results in shameless stock-ups for me)

Edited to Add - At the Glendale Super Target, these were $0.77 each, so two of them after the coupon were $0.54... still not bad - but might make that coupon stacking worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment