Monday, April 27, 2009

Need. More. Free. Chicken.

"The Crazy Chicken" is, (contrary to the belief of my High School friends) NOT a good description of how Keri looks when she dances... well, it might be, but it is so much more as well.

El Pollo Loco - It is a restaurant, people -- and tomorrow you can get yourself a free two piece meal (I think that the lone locale around here is on S. Federal near the main campus of Regis University - si or no?)

Here are the details - you can have the KFC today, the El Pollo Loco maƱana, and then decide for yourself who the champ of the grilled chicken really is.

1 comment:

  1. I found an awesome deal on strawberries yesterday and thought I'd pass it on...2 lb. containers of yummy strawberries at Safeway for $2.99!!! I went back for more today. ;)
    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete