Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Grocery Ad Hightlights 4/15-4/21

We have another dark horse in Ad-land this week... Albertsons has some great deals this week! (Go figure, if I pop in there to grab something really quick, I usually leave empty-handed in disgust because it is just SO expensive..)

Keep in mind, these are MY picks - feel free to post your own ad finds in the comments if you think I skipped something others might like.

Albertsons
Whole Fryer Chicken - $0.77 lb
London Broil - $1.87 lb
Albertsons Milk - $0.88 1/2 gal.
Avacado - $0.88 each
Carrots - $0.88 each for a 2lb bag!

King Soopers
(has a "crazy 8s" sale going on this week)
Red, Yellow, or Orange Bell Peppers - $0.88 each
Avacado - $0.88 each (same as Albertsons)
Artichokes - $0.88 each
Eggplant - $0.88 each
Blue Label Bread - $0.88
Kroger Frozen Pizza (compare to Totinos) - $0.88 (one of The Hub's lunch faves)
Banquet or Budget Gourmet frozen meals -$0.88 (I will be stocking up for Hub lunches)
Kroger brand cheese blocks or shreads - 2/$3.00
Kroger Mouth Rinse (compare to Listerine) - $0.88 (I can't help it, I am addicted)

And then there is Sunflower Market, which I posted about yesterday..
Get your save on with me, people!!

Oh, and bonus Keri-points, (which are only worth "bragging rights" but still super cool, I assure you,) if you come up with a catchy name/tag for the weekly ad posts like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment