Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sunflower Market Double Ad Wednesday Preview!

Although Farmers Market season is pretty well entering full swing, I still love me some SF Double Ad Wednesdays for great deals on produce and other fabulous finds!

Last week's blackberries for $0.88 a container, Bok Choy for $0.50 lb, 2 for $1.00 Green Peppers, and 4 ears of corn for $1.00 all came home with me - but I might just grab another round of all of them tomorrow while taking advantage of this week's sales, including: $2.00 whole pineapples, pints of blueberries for $1.97, $0.88 bunches of celery, and 1.97 lb b/s chicken breasts in family packs (Although $1.77 lb b/s breasts come around fairly often at other stores lately, I know lots of my readers wait for good prices on SF's chicken - so TAH DAH!!!!)

Regardless of what you're family's favorites are, go here to look at both ads and make a plan to save on what you need at SF Market's Double Ad Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment