Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Birthday Love

I am a HUGE fan of joining the mailing lists, FB pages, VIP Clubs, etc of the places where I like to shop, eat, and anywhere else I go where they have one.

And there is no better time to feel the love from those sign-ups then in your birthday month.

June is only 2 days old and I have already received:

Starbucks - free drink coupon

Sephora - voucher for Beautiful Eyes Kit

Southwest - free drink coupon

Tony's Market - $5.00 gift certificate

Papa Murphy's - free cookie dough coupon

And my birthday isn't for a couple of weeks - I remember email coupons poured in last year on my big day!!

YAY for the club love!!! Not only can they be a great way to get special discounts and offers open only to those on the list, but you just might get a little extra birthday action.
I encourage you to ask your favorite businesses if they have mailing lists, or send text messages, or have FB pages you can "like" to get access to the latest news and deals!

1 comment:

  1. I am a June birthday gal too! I already got my Starbucks one and my Benihanna email for free dinner too. Can't wait for more fellow Gemini friend!

    ReplyDelete