Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sunflower Market Double Ad Wednesday Preview

Hey Dealers, here is the link to the old and new ad that will both be honored tomorrow at Sunflower Market's Double Ad Wednesday! Make a list, make a plan, and take full advantage of all of the deals by shopping on Wednesday!
I don't think I am finished shamelessly hogging up those $0.39 avocados - I have a bunch of puree frozen already, but I bet I end up grabbing a couple more when I head back this week to take advantage of 3 for $1.00 cucumbers and heads of cabbage (33 cents for a head of cabbage or a cucumber? I see baja style tacos with a cucumber yogurt sauce in our future!!) Bone in NY strip steaks are $4.97 lb, which is a good price and MIGHT make our "night out at home" menu for Valentines day, since splurging on one of those and maybe a $4.97 each lobster tail for surf and turf is still a pretty darn cheap date night!

I am ready and waiting for double ad Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminders about Double Ad Wednesday! That's a good idea about the surf and turf meal for Vday.

    ReplyDelete