Monday, November 2, 2009

LaLa's Gift Card Winner!!

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!!


Using my handy Random Number Generator (my lovely MG) the winner of the LaLa's gift card was chosen today:

It is lucky number 5 on our comment list - The Olsen Family!! So drop a note to keri@itsthealtitudedenver.com and let me know where to mail your $30.00 gift card - Be sure and drop a note to let us know how you love LaLa's after your visit as well!! (My suggestion is Happy Hour, but every second from Brunch to Late-night cocktail and nosh is always picture perfect at LaLa's!)

2 comments:

  1. Hehe--wish I would have known! I didn't visit the site last week...BAD MG! What is my problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but then I would have had to find a different random number generator. ;)

    ReplyDelete