Saturday, November 14, 2009

Grocery Circular Highlights..

Ok, I am REALLY bad about doing circular highlights lately, but I would be the WORST Deal-pointer-outer (technical term, sorry) EVER if I didn't tell you about the following things I just found when I FINALLY cracked open this week's ads.


King Soopers:
$1.67 lb -B/S Chicken breasts *This is NOT a drill!! Stock up at this price, it is a GREAT one!*
$0.39 lb - Bananas
$0.88 - Avocados


Albertsons:
$1.88 lb - Bottom Round Roast
$5.00 - for 5 Fresh Express bagged salads
$0.88 - for 2 Bel-Monte canned Veggies


Safeway:
$1.88 lb - London Broil
$0.79 - Safeway Hot Dog Buns (Sat and Sun only)
$0.39 - Gren Giant Canned Veggies (select varieties)

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget that Safeway has Caribou coffee on sale for $4.99 a bag, and if you snagged the coupon from either Red Plum or SmartSource in the last couple weeks you can get an additional $2 off! Yay for cheap coffee!

    ReplyDelete