Monday, October 19, 2009

Out and About - Fashion Denver Event

Can't shake those "where did my weekend go" blues? (Me either.)
Don't see how you will ever, I mean, evehhhh make it though until Friday? (For serious -evehhhhhh.)

I think in these cases it is best to take it day by day. Baby steps, Grasshoppah. (Mixing movie references, I like it, so what?)

So let's all promise to get through tomorrow, somehow. Any which way you can.
Because then we can all go to Fashion Denver in the Golden Triangle and listen to Peggy Sue Richards talk about her design process, and see her fabulous work all while munching on an appie and sipping a glass (or two) of wine. It's like a mini weekend. (OK, it's a blatant bribe - but it will get me out the door tomorrow, and out-and-about tomorrow evening.)

No comments:

Post a Comment