Wednesday, March 9, 2011

If you are near Capitol Hill

The King Soopers (yes, you know the nick name, the one at 9th and Corona,) is still having some great deals in honor of their grand reopening.
I am still in mourning over the old floor plan that I knew with my eyes closed, but it has been worth it to skip my usual trip to the fancy new (complete with Liquor section) KS on Leetsdale and hit up this neighborhood stand by just to get the deeper discounts for the grand reopening.
This week (through March 15) B/S chicken breasts are $1.69 lb at that location only!  This is "shameless hording" pricing for me - so look out if you see a little blonde pregnant lady filling her cart!

1 comment:

  1. Oh thanks for the tip! I might have to stop on the way home tonight. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete