Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SF Market Double Ad Wednesday Preview

Hey Dealers, here is the link to the old and new ad that will both be honored tomorrow at Sunflower Market's Double Ad Wednesday! Make a list, make a plan, and take full advantage of all of the deals by shopping on Wednesday!

Along with some carrots and potatoes from last week's ad, I will be snatching up some bok choy and red onions both at 2 lbs for $1.00, a family pack (or two) of Chicken legs and thighs for $0.88 lb, and possibly some Alexia frozen fries (the sweet potato variety are SO YUMMY) depending on how my grocery fund is looking after I stock up on other things.. (maybe I will grab those next Wednesday, on the last day of the ad.)

But that is just my plan. Scan both ads and make your own to take advantage of both ad's sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment