Friday, September 11, 2009

King Soopers at 13th and Speer

In all the rush to smush my nephew in Indy and then clean up the mess my vacation left at work, I almost forgot to mention, King Soopers at 13th and Speer is having a grand re-opening this week and there are some screaming deals to be had.
If you are a milk freezer, or if you find yourself by there daily on your commute, Gallons of milk are 99 cents each, limit two per visit!! HUGE!
Hot house tomatoes that actually look fabulous are 88 cents a pound, Kroger cheese is $1.00 a block or bag of shreds, the stock-up prices go on and on, so browse around if you get a chance.

Seriously, 99 cents a gallon for milk? Oh the cream sauces coming my husband's way this week - I will be doing double-duty on the Wii Fit every morning just to indulge every night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment