Friday, July 17, 2009

Weekender - or not..

Ok, Ok... The Weekender is taking a break this weekend while I celebrate the BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE.
Not only was my smushy lovey nephew born this week, but this morning The Hub got the call we have been waiting for...

HE GOT A JOB!! A really great job that he is very excited about! So you will have to excuse me while I celebrate like a crazy woman!!

However, a fabulous friend did offer up one suggestion that I have to pass along if you are looking for Saturday night fun.. a great group is playing Stella's with fabulous folky pop covers that promise to be a great way to spend a Summery Saturday night. Here is the 411:

Host:
Stella's Coffee House Patio
Date:
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Time:
8:00pm - 10:00pm
Location:
Stella's Coffee
Street:
1476 S. Pearl St.
City/Town:
Denver, CO


I know I for one plan to do some farmer's market shopping tomorrow... Sweet corn should be coming soon, so get your chompers ready for that... and don't forget Jazz in City Park on Sunday evening - always perfect for stretching that last bit of relaxing fun out of your weekend.

If you hear someone squealing like a little girl with glee, that would be me..

Happy Weekend, Dealers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment